- Are you forced to buy extra computers for user’s desks in order to keep information separated?
- Is your support staff bigger than it should be because you have to maintain multiple computers on your user’s desks?
- Are you looking for opportunities to reduce your carbon footprint and energy consumption?
- Is your workspace limited and are you searching for ways to recapture valuable workspace?
“It has been called the Holy Grail. Now... military grade security is, for the first time, available to the Enterprise. Instead of having four computers for a user, you only need one… it reduces our hardware costs, it reduces our power requirements, and it reduces our staff costs.”
- Elwood “Bud” Jones, Program Manager for Multinational Information Sharing United States Central Command
Eliminate one or more computers from your desktops with the INTEGRITY Secure Consolidated Client (ISCC) solution. Imagine not having to change your network or backend to support a consolidated desktop and enjoy the cost savings of eliminating multiple computers on each desk. The ISCC solution will save you money, simplify your operations, and deliver unparalleled security. Right now!
Our security principles are based upon the INTEGRITY-178B Separation Kernel technology, which is the first and only separation kernel to be evaluated by the National Security Agency (NSA) and certified by National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) to EAL 6+ High Robustness for the protection of classified infor-mation against well funded sophisticated attackers. An EAL6+ High Robustness rating specifies that a product has undergone rigorous testing and is certified to be secure and reliable against hostile and intentional cyber threats and attacks for that specific target of evaluation.
High Robustness requires:
- Formal Methods Evaluation – Mathematical proof that the component enforces security policy under all possible conditions.
- Exhaustive testing – Total test coverage, documentation of processes, requirements, and traceability.
- Penetration testing – By skilled NSA attackers. All testing, proofs, and processes are documented in a structured set of artifacts for use by information assurance evaluators, certifiers, and accreditors.
The ISCC solution allows for easy and fast network setup and administration. The ISCC solution interop-erates with legacy systems and can be introduced into existing deployments in an incremental manner, no need to do a ‘fork-lift’ disruptive replacement. Put simply, the ISCC solution offers the ability to host multiple desktops on a single workstation without any significantimpact to a site’s existing administrative or user burden – while maintaining or enhancing application performance.
- Administrators have nothing to configure – the ISCC solution is an appliance.
- Plug and go – no changes to your network infrastructure or your servers.
- The user experience is Windows, Linux or Solaris – nothing new to learn.
The ISCC solution reduces an enterprise total cost of ownership significantly by eliminating computers, the people required to maintain those computers and the energy to run and cool those computers. All enterprises are searching for solutions to make their operations more economical.
- Reduced hardware – Replace (n) computers with one computer.
- Reduced support staff – less hardware means less people required to deploy and maintain.
- Reduced power – less hardware means less power to run and cool computers.
- Reduced space – recapture valuable workspace.
INTEGRITY has been successfully deployed for over 10 years in systems that require absolute security and total reliability, including the following:
- Networks devices (routers and switches), mobile devices (cell phones and PDA’s including the Joint Tactical Radios for the US Army) and desktop computers.
- Widespread use in medical, industrial and transportation systems.
- The avionics standard including: the B1-B Intercontinental Nuclear Bomber, 787 Dreamliner, A380, F-16, F-22, F-35, and many others.
INTEGRITY ISCC Solution Specifications
The ISCC solution is based on standard Dell Optiplex hardware (listed below). In the base configuration, the system is configured with:
- Dell Optiplex
- Intel Core i5
- 16 GB of RAM
- Integrated Video
- Three SATA Hard Disks
- DVD-ROM SATA drive
- Two PCI Express x1 Copper or Fiber Ethernet NICs
To start saving money and simplify your operations now, please call INTEGRITY Global Security at 805.882.2500, or send email.